Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
- Put the Skinned Knees Club in the bike wagon
- Rescued a mad snapping turtle on Eisenhauer drive. (See above) He tried to bite my finger and scratch me but I managed to get him on the grass to safety. He could bend his head back pretty far over his shell but he couldn't quite get me.
- Rescued a sweet turtle near downtown Carrollton. I thought we got a picture of it with the girls but I guess not.
- Girls ask to get Ice Cream.
- Repeat #4 a million times
- After getting to downtown Carrollton we figured out that there are no ice cream shops. Oops. Placate girls with Strawberry Quik and Oreos.
- Ride back home. Repeat #4 a million more times.
- Get to Shakes Frozen Custard. Get their at 11:35 but they are kind enough to serve us before they open.
- Alana eats 3 scoops of ice cream, Lauren eats 5 scoops. They leave the rest
- Return home